AWARDS & RECOGNITION
We're not the only ones who think Iowa Falls is a great place to live and work.
Smart Asset - 2nd Most Affordable Place to Live in Iowa - 2019
A 2019 from financial technology company SmartAsset ranks the most affordable places to live in Iowa. Iowa Falls ranked 2nd! These communities are ranked on an Affordability Index weighing property taxes, homeowners’ insurance fees and mortgage payments relative to income.
Ellsworth Community College
- ECC consistently ranks in the top 50 community colleges in the nation, one of only four Iowa community colleges to make the list in 2020.
- ECC has the #1 student transfer rate in Iowa.
- ECC grads have the second lowest student debt on graduation rate of ALL two-year and four-year institutions in the state.
- #1 State for Jobs: Iowa ranked as the top state for jobs in the U.S. In 2019, based on data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Marketwatch, 2019.
- #1 Public High School Graduation Rate in the U.S. U.S. Department of Education, 2017.
- #1 Highest concentration of agricultural chemical employment. BLS, 2018.
- #1 State in size of average venture capital deal. State Science & Technology Institute.
- #2 CEOs rank Iowa's worker quality. Chief Executive, 2017.
- #2 Lowest cost of doing business in the country. Business Facilities, 2017.
- #3 4-year college graduation rate. U.S. News & World Report, 2019.
- #5 Best-run state in the nation. 24/7 Wall Street, 2018.
- #10 Highest per capita academic bioscience R&D investment.
For more information about living in Iowa Falls, call 641-648-5549 or contact us.